[Uml-devel] Forward: umbrello splash screen and icon

danny allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 04:43:14 UTC 2004

Yes, I know that being free-software is a a key
advantage, but the same could be said for the rest of
KDE as well - however, you do not see "made with
GNU..." on the kde splash screen! It is put in the
about box.

Well, if you are good for app icons, that is fine :)
If I were to give you these icons for the actions from
my iconset, they would not be in the crystal style -
there would be an uproar!

The same for the rest of KDE really, but I will see
what I can do.

Danny