[Uml-devel] Forward: umbrello splash screen and icon

BARTKO Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Thu Jun 17 11:36:04 UTC 2004

Danny,

Is there an SVG-version of that splash-screen available? The shapes are
fine, however, I am not too satisfied with the font, not to mention the grey
colors... I would propose something in the standard UML colors (yellow
background, red lines and other non-textual stuff, black letters).

Cheers

Zoltan