[Uml-devel] one week until CVS is frozen

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Jan 4 09:18:24 UTC 2004

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [040104 17:39]:
> CVS is frozen for release on Sunday January 11th, 2004.
>
> After that "The HEAD branch is only open for show stopper bug fixes".
> Which I take to mean crashes.

What is going on after KDE 3.2 is released? Am I right that we than have 2
branches, one for maintainance 3.2 and one for bleeding edge development?
How are those branches are called? I think the best thing is to have 2
copies of CVS on my harddisk, right?

Does anybody has worked with such a scenario?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde