[Uml-devel] one week until CVS is frozen

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Jan 4 08:09:03 UTC 2004

According to
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

CVS is frozen for release on Sunday January 11th, 2004.

After that "The HEAD branch is only open for show stopper bug fixes".
Which I take to mean crashes.

Some hard to pin down crashes seem to be surfacing with the C++ code
generation.

Bug 71281: crash in ~ClassifierCodeDocument() on unedited file
Bug 71805: crash in CodeClassField destructor upon Close or Quit

And I've just had another one which magically disappeared for no good
reason.

It would be a shame to release with known crashes so eternal
gratification to anyone managing to fix them.

Quick fixes, such as Oliver has made to 71805, are allowed at this
stage (so long as we don't forget about them!).