[Uml-devel] 9 bug fixes

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Fri Apr 9 14:13:04 UTC 2004

Hi Piotr,

Sounds very interesting!

On Tuesday I changed associationwidget.{h,cpp}
to fix the one bug that association lines cross
when they shouldn't.

Could you please have a look at the modification -
perhaps it covers a part of what you have done?

Anyway, you can send your patch to uml-devel, I'll
try it out and put it in the CVS.

Regards,

Oliver