[Uml-devel] kdesdk (silent)

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 10:12:05 UTC 2003

Peeter Russak <pezz at tkwcy.ee> [031024 16:13]:
> Also, in some languages parts of string must be changed according to it's
> usage so for example  this same "Umbrello UML Modeller info" looks very
> ugly in my language and I can't change it because it's composed
> automatically. You can add description into desktop file.

Well, this is a misunderstanding. A name is a name and doesn't need to be
translated. So the order shouldn't change. I mean the name Microsoft isn't
translated as well, so in Germany we don't say Kleinweich.

Of course we could discuss if just Umbrello would be enough. I think
Umbrello UML Modeller sounds better, but Umbrello would be enough as well. I
can't really decide it for myself...

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde