[Uml-devel] kdesdk (silent)

Peeter Russak pezz at tkwcy.ee
Fri Oct 24 05:27:21 UTC 2003

Hi,

while starting translation of Umbrello I noticed that "Umbrello UML Modeller"
is used through the application as application name. Problem is it contains
both name (Umbrello) and description (UML Modeller). You can see it in Help
menu that contains entry "Umbrello UML Modeller info".
I think  application name "Umbrello UML Modeller" should be changed to simple
"Umbrello" as it is enough for name. Also, in some languages parts of string
must be changed according to it's usage so for example  this same "Umbrello
UML Modeller info" looks very ugly in my language and I can't change it
because it's composed automatically. You can add description into desktop
file.

--
Peeter

Ühel kenal päeval (reede, 24. oktoober 2003 10:29) kirjutas Sebastian Stein: