[Uml-devel] Forward: deeper freeze

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Nov 11 06:19:07 UTC 2003

I think I can say that the excellent work in getting Umbrello ready
for a release has been continuing well.

The message below from our release dude below points out some new
rules: any patch larger than one line has to be reviewed by someone
(put it on a webserver and post a URL to this list, whoever sees it
first can OK it), from next Monday any commits have to be related to a
bug with severity of major.

So the beasties we have to tackle are:

59774 crash when cutting last diagram left
 - this is a tricky one

67222 Umbrello crashes while removing operations from classes
 - I havn't investigated this, presumably needs some investigation to
see if there is a problem and how to solve it

67419 duplicate entries in tree view from moving objects, deleting
causes
 - Again this needs some investigation to see if there is a problem
and exactly what it is

67765 crash when deleting last parameter of an operation
 - I can't reproduce this

65502 C++ code generator is broken, maybe other as well
 - I think this can be closed now?

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org> -----