[Uml-devel] Re: strings in *.ui files are not merged into pot files

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Nov 11 05:12:02 UTC 2003

Stephan Kulow <coolo at kde.org> [031111 13:59]:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2003 12:37, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> >
> > I can't see the difference between both Makefile.am's, which may be the
> > problem.
> >

> messages: rc.cpp
>         $(PREPARETIPS) > tips.cpp
>         $(EXTRACTRC) *.rc dialogs/*.ui > ./rc.cpp
>
> Now you wonder why it only takes the ui files in dialogs in account?

Ah ok, I thought those lines should be in the Makefile.am's in the subdirs.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde