(forw) Re: [Uml-devel] UMLModello Crash

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Nov 11 01:26:03 UTC 2003

----- Forwarded message from Sriram Rajan <sriram_mnm at yahoo.com> -----

From: Sriram Rajan <sriram_mnm at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Uml-devel] UMLModello Crash
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:36:20 -0800 (PST)
To: Sebastian Stein <seb.stein at hpfsc.de>

Sebastian Stein <seb_stein at gmx.de> wrote:
>>Sriram Rajan <sriram_mnm at yahoo.com> [031110 11:33]:
>> I am trying to build UML modeller ( local installation) in my home
>> directory. I have limited space on the server ( no admin priveleges).
>> Kindly enlighten me in this issue as I need to get this software
working
>> soon towards my research.

>>Did the build worked? Did it crash on startup?

The build worked . I was able to run it the first time but the title bars were blank without the icons in them.

I ran the make install again and then on the program ran and immediately crashed ( on startup) with the error message that I have mentioned about.

- Sriram

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,