[Uml-devel] strings in *.ui files are not merged into pot files

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Tue Nov 11 03:39:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

I noticed, that some strings in Umbrello are not merged into the pot files
and so don't get translated by the language teams. I think it might be a
problem of the Makefiles, so could you please look into the problem?

The *.ui files are:

kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators/javacodegenerationformbase.ui
kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/codegenerators/cppcodegenerationformbase.ui

It works for the *.ui files in

kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/dialogs/*.ui

I can't see the difference between both Makefile.am's, which may be the
problem.

Steinchen

PS: please CC me and uml-devel, because I'm not subscribed!
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation