[Uml-devel] Missing kdesdk/doc/umbrello files

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Nov 4 05:07:13 UTC 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 12:20:31PM +0100, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Am I wrong or are the following files not in KDE CVS?
>
> faq.docbook
> installation.docbook
> menu_reference.docbook
>
> I don't understand it, because I get them in the German language module. I
> found some mistakes in the original docs, so I wanted to fix it, but the
> docs are not there. But they are on my hard drive...

I removed these files from the Help document because they didn't
really offer any information that someone reading the Help document
would need (people reading it will have already installed Umbrello for
example).

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdesdk/doc/umbrello/

However I see they are still in the de .po files but not getting updated

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kde-i18n/de/messages/docs/kdesdk/

So maybe you want to enquire on a relevant mailing list why they are
still there.

The .docbook files also seem to still be in the output.

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kde-i18n/de/docs/kdesdk/umbrello/

Where interestingly I see there are some .xmi files used for the
screenshots that I don't think we have anywhere else.  I wonder how
they got in there.

Jonathan