[Uml-devel] Missing kdesdk/doc/umbrello files

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 03:22:03 UTC 2003

Am I wrong or are the following files not in KDE CVS?

faq.docbook
installation.docbook
menu_reference.docbook

I don't understand it, because I get them in the German language module. I
found some mistakes in the original docs, so I wanted to fix it, but the
docs are not there. But they are on my hard drive...

I've attached the 3 files, because I made some small changes to it.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde