[Uml-devel] Missing kdesdk/doc/umbrello files

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 06:01:03 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [031104 14:55]:
> I removed these files from the Help document because they didn't
> really offer any information that someone reading the Help document
> would need (people reading it will have already installed Umbrello for
> example).

Shit, I translated them. Wasted time ;-)

> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdesdk/doc/umbrello/
>
> However I see they are still in the de .po files but not getting updated
>
> http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kde-i18n/de/messages/docs/kdesdk/
>
> So maybe you want to enquire on a relevant mailing list why they are
> still there.

I will mail it to the German i18n list, we will see what happens.

> Where interestingly I see there are some .xmi files used for the
> screenshots that I don't think we have anywhere else.  I wonder how
> they got in there.

Ah yes, my fault. At the time of Umbrello 1.1.1 I had those files for each
language, because you also need to translate the screenshots. Of course
those files shouldn't be installed, but it would be better to have them
somewhere in CVS, so that translators don't have to "redraw" the diagrams.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde