[Uml-devel] u2 update

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 06:15:16 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030324 15:01]:
> i didn't really know what else to work on yesterday, so i wrote the code that
> i suggested - a nice plugin that throws up a window (alright... a dialog)
> that has the contents of a metamodel. actually, it's pretty nice. no matter
> how many metamodels eventually get plugged into the system, this should never
> have to be rewritten. it also adds to the menu. you can find it by going to
> "View | Metamodel" and then selecting one of the libraries.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see the View menu in the menubar. I
compiled the latest CVS and made a make install. I also added the lines:

[Startup Actions]
load=libu2_xmi,libu2_model,libu2_uml

to:

$HOME/.kde/share/config/umbrello2rc

What is wrong?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/