[Uml-devel] Re: Umbrello Code generator

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 16 06:49:35 UTC 2003

On Saturday 14 June 2003 11:06 pm, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote:
> The features section explains most of this
> http://uml.sourceforge.net/feature.php
>
> It's not currently clear how much code generation will change for 1.2.

	Well, since this came up I wanted to mention that I started hacking
	on the code generation code again, largely using the proposal I
	submited last month (or so.. see URL:
http://uml.sourceforge.net/developers/brian-thomas-code-generation-model.xmi
	).

	Since I never heard back from Pascal on collaborating, Im taking the position
	that his parts may be added after I put my stuff in.

	Im not sure how long it will take me to get it all together, but I dont want
	to submit anything to cvs if it breaks the entire project, so it may be a
	week or more before any major submits pour in from me.

							=b.t.

--

operators on strike due to broken coffee machine