[Uml-devel] Re: Umbrello Code generator

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 16 17:25:16 UTC 2003

Brian Thomas wrote:

>On Saturday 14 June 2003 11:06 pm, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote:
>	Since I never heard back from Pascal on collaborating, Im taking the position
>	that his parts may be added after I put my stuff in.

Sorry Brian, I am really short of time these weeks... I think the best
way to do it is to take your "document model" (which is way better that
my stuff), and my file management model, which basically needs to be
called when opening a file only. My file stuff can be plugged in later
(I have an idea about how to do it), as long as writing to a file uses
C++ iostream operations, so please go ahead.

>	Im not sure how long it will take me to get it all together, but I dont want
>	to submit anything to cvs if it breaks the entire project, so it may be a
>	week or more before any major submits pour in from me.

Me too. Probably another couple of weeks, then the presure will go down
again. Hopefully...

--Pascal