[Uml-devel] Gideon

David Hugh-Jones hughjonesd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 05:33:03 UTC 2003

I really would like to see Gideon and Umbrello integrated and I don't
care "who integrates who". Specifically:

At the user level
* switch to "design view" from within KDevelop
* KDevelop classes have a RMB option to view the class in an Umbrello
diagram
* switch to code view for a particular method, from within Umbrello

At the library level
* share programming language recognition/generation code
* maybe other stuff I don't know about yet

Dave