[Uml-devel] What's next?

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Jan 20 13:20:03 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030120 22:12]:
> i agree, but i don't know how either. i'm not even on the sf developer
> list :) that reminds me. i have to create a new account.

Yes, this is a very good idea ;-)

> > Let's see what you are thinking!
>
> postpone the 1.2 branch for a couple weeks to see what feedback comes in from
> 1.1 - there may be a significant amount if we make it into the next major kde
> release.

Yes, this would be a good solution!

> i have about 8000 lines of code to contribute to 2.0 :) its all reflection
> and MOF.

Cool, so let's see how to start a new branch. I'm not sure if this has to be
added to all files. Well, I most cases a new branch is on the old files, but
in our case we are going to replace most of the files completely.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954