[Uml-devel] Will there be Umbrello 1.2?

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Jan 13 23:30:02 UTC 2003

Tsuraan <grovenjl at rose-hulman.edu> [030114 08:14]:
> Ok, that makes sense.  I could certainly see how having group access to a
> general database would be a bit more convenient than emailing changes to
> everyone :-)  Would using a CVS server backend make sense for this?  It could
> then handle all the merges and stuff, which would make the problem a bit
> easier.  Maybe most databases do this anyhow; I haven't really worked much
> with database software...

A model isn't a source tree. Imagine working on big software project. There
you will have maybe 5 persons for analysis, 5 for design, 30 for
programming, 30 for testing and so on. All should be able to access the
modell and make changes where they find bugs.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954