[Uml-devel] 2.0 design consideration

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Sun Feb 23 12:59:06 UTC 2003

On Sunday 23 February 2003 21:48 Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> You can't, care to implement it?

What a direct and short way to answer and ask ;)

I definitely would, but at the time and for the next 3 months I'll have to
work to get my own code for my dissertation up and running. As we've
discussed earlier, for that time I can only submit bugs or suggest
features. As much as I'd love to implement such stuff, I have to get a
flight to Australia by the end of May and I'd like to see my dissertation
finished by then. When I'm back, you'll have all the time I can spare.

I hope, you'll have some work left then ;)

Best regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds