[Uml-devel] Fonts and Zooming

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 19 17:03:24 UTC 2003

Luis De la Parra Blum wrote:

>On Wednesday 19 February 2003 13:26, Mathias Meyer wrote:
>

>>Hey guys,
>>
>>I'm working with current CVS version (1.2-alpha) for now and the first
>>thing that came just popped into my eyes were those nasty fonts when the
>>canvasview is zoomed. CVS log of umlview.cpp agrees with that, but isn't
>>

>I guess I'll have to take the blame for that one...

He did not blame, but encourage :-)

Also, the last time I compiled from CVS (3-4 days ago), a sequence of
actions with the zoom-in could not be exactly undone by the same number
of zoom-out. The result is that you have to go to the menu to set it to
100% again. I think it is a rounding issue, but it occurs already with
sequences of ... 1 zoom-out and then zoom-in :-)

Being a CVS, I did not go through the bugs.kde.org stuff...

--Pascal