[Uml-devel] Oops. Question on Rolename placement in diagrams.

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 11 09:40:04 UTC 2003

	Crud.

	Im afraid I might have transposed the rolenames on the diagrams. My understanding of UML
	layout is that for two classes in association you have:

       ----------------
       | CLASS A |
      ------------------
         role A

           role B
       --------------
       | CLASS B|
       -----------------

	Where "roleA" is the role that ClassA plays within CLASS B and viceversa. Can someone confirm or
	not? IF this is the desired layout of classes in association, then I have reversed it, and can put out a
	patch.

									-b.t.

--

  * Dr. Brian Thomas

  * Code 630.1
  * Goddard Space Flight Center NASA

  *   fax: (301) 286-1771
  * phone: (301) 286-6128

Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.
		-- Kin Hubbard, "Abe Martin's Sayings"