[Uml-devel] news on 2.crap

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sat Feb 8 06:56:05 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [030208 15:37]:
> 1) Make a new module in sourceforge CVS and put Andrew's code there
> or
> 2) Branch the KDE CVS and put it there as Luis says above.
>
> I'm happy with either, but tend towards the first for some reason, seems
> simpler.

I also like 1 more, because it is easier to maintain and build an app from
sf CVS. I wasn't able to update my system to KDE 3.1 till today and so I
can't join development again. A version at sf would maybe be easier for most
people who just want to experiment a little bit with the code and who are
not KDE CVS gurus...

But I don't like to start a new project at sf, just commit it to the current
CVS of project uml. Or what does module mean?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954