[Uml-devel] CVS update 28/5/02

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 28 18:06:01 UTC 2002

Paul Hensgen wrote:

>Is anyone else doing anything?  Let us know!!

Well, ot.h is gone, many features from Gustavo and Jonathan seem in the
process of being merged, and with the pace of your changes I am just
waiting for it to stabilize a little. (Furthermore, I am sitting behind
a firewall and cannot access cvs directly... But I will have a solution
very soon for this)

Currently I am looking at making/modifying a spec file so we can produce
a RedHat 7.3 RPM. That seems orthogonal enough to your work:-)

--Pascal