[Uml-devel] CVS update 28/5/02

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 17:12:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

Updated 'DB' branch of cvs this morning.

Got a good deal of coding done yesterday.

Attached is all I did.  From now on I will attached a similar document for
each update I make to the program/cvs.  Maybe everyone else could do
something similar also.  This would let everyone know what changes have been
made.

I will do my next update to cvs on saturday.

Not as many changes probably as I get a new computer today and will be
setting it up.  Current one take 30minutes to compile program.  New one will
be quick 2GHz, 512Mb, etc.

Gustavo could you give me a status report on the save/load and clipping
code.

If you don't have much time, let me know and I can start working on it.  I
would really like to get this feature finished. see later note.

Is anyone else doing anything?  Let us know!!

The end of next week I am going to release a cvs snapshot.  It won't have to
be perfect but I think we need to let people see the program as it is now,
especially with the new canvas and line code. This will happen if the
save/load code is done and no other major problem occurs.

Also if you have any specific features you want added but don't have time to
do yourself let me know and I will work on them.  I am creating a list of
things to add and would like a real long list to keep me busy.

Talk to you Saturday.

Paul.