[Uml-devel] Hi guys - I'm back!!

Pascal Fleury Pascal.Fleury at jp.sony.com
Mon May 13 18:09:03 UTC 2002

Hey Paul !
Great!

Nice to see ya back on board, hopefully nicely tanned from all the sun,
and in good shape :-)

For update of activities, there have been a couple of patches (make it
compile with KDE 3.0, bug fixes, better cut/paste, tentative XMI
output). for details, ask Gustavo who applied most of the patches.

So the program is on CVS at sourceforge, where you would expect it, as
you gave a trusted account to Gustavo :-)

There have been some initial discussion about reworking the software
structure a little bit, mainly to make several classes less tightly
coupled for better development among several programmers.

That summary can be reviewed/completed/invalidated by any on this list,
of course :-)

--Pascal