[Uml-devel] Hi guys - I'm back!!

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 17:18:08 UTC 2002

Hi Everyone,

I have been away since xmas and haven't even seen a computer in that time.
My e-mail was also cut off so I haven't recieved any e-mail.

Sorry I haven't been in contact but i had to leave in a hurry and had no
access to a computer.

Looks like the program is still being worked on.  GREAT.

Before I jump back in, maybe someone can give me an update of where the
program is at and what has been done.

I will grab a copy from cvs in the next couple of days after I know whats
going on.

At the moment my e-mail address is:

paul_hensgen at hotmail.com

I'm moving over the next 6 weeks so that's the only one at the moment.

I would love to stay involved in the project and would love to see this
program in kdesdk for 3.1.  Let me know what you want me to do.  That is if
you feel I haven't been away to long.  I understand if you think I have
been.

Let me know, look forward to hearing from you all!!!

Paul Hensgen.