[Uml-devel] Re: lock in uml cvs

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:41:05 UTC 2002

Hi,

CVS has a stale lock on it and I am waiting for sourceforge to remove it.

I have a major bug fix to upload aswell so it is quite annoying waiting for
it.

Also with the upload will be support to move objects up/down on a sequence
diagram to show object creation.  It still isn't completly correct to UML
standards but its' better than nothing.

Some other GUI enhancements and I I'm not sure if it is already in CVS but
Activities on States.

Paul.