[Uml-devel] Update

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:38:02 UTC 2002

Hi all,

A small update to cvs again.

Was informed of a problem with mylistviewitem.cpp.  Was told it was invalid.
  It didn't seem to be for me on my Red Hat 7.3 box.

I have just installed Debian Sid and found the problem and the same for
other files.

Using KDE 3.0.1 which updated kdevelop.  I am thinking it is a problem in
kdevelop.  Will wait and see.

The compiler in Sid requires that all switch statements case all values of
an enum, so have fixed that up.

Also fixed the png errors.  My copy and the one I uploaded has no problem
with the png files.

Each view now keeps its default settings on clip or load.

Up all night playing around with networks so may have a sleep today instead
of programming.

Paul.