[Uml-devel] CVS

Paul Hensgen paul_hensgen at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:47:01 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Sourceforge have let me know there is a problem at the moment with
commiting.

If you commit use the commandline options for the message as vi on the
server id causing the problems. e.g.

cvs -z3 commit -m "commited 25/6/2002"

I have just done an update with the following added:

* Object destruction on sequence lines

* Bug fixes ( Fixed some bug I introduced with some new features )

* NoteWidgets - There back! Still working on the cut and paste code for
them.

* Anchors - Same as notes.  Still working on cut and paste code.

Getting very close stable cvs to release.  A few more things I wish to work
on first.

Paul