[Uml-devel] Makefiles

De-La-Parra, Luis Luis.De-La-Parra at BSHG.COM
Thu Jun 20 05:55:06 UTC 2002

Hi Paul,

I'm totally new to the list, so I probably shouldnt be questioning things
without even knowing the background, so please dont take me wrong.

Do you know if there are UML developers using different IDEs (or no IDE at
all) or if everyone is using KDevelop?
My question is only because if everyone is using KDevelop then I dont see
much sense in having to mantain the Makefiles manually. It would only add a
potential problem. If there are people wanting to work on their own then it
makes sense, but if not I'd say it is easier to let KDevelop take care of
the makefiles.

Regards,

Luis