[Uml-devel] Code generators

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Jul 19 04:56:05 UTC 2002

> Hi Luis,
>
> I send you some days ago a copy from my C++ code generator. Did you find
> some
> time to have a look at this code? I saw you changed also the JAVA code
> generator. Because JAVA and C++ very similar to each other in the source
> code, I suggest you to create a abstract base class to both which contains

yeap, I looked at your code and added it. (but that was after I sent my
files to paul and jonathan) I moved the "writeDoc" function (formatDoc??) (dont
remember the name) in CodeGenerator, with minor modification so that it can be
used for all language writers.

you're maybe going to have to wait a little to see your code in cvs though
(after this mess is fixed) but then I'll make sure it gets commited.

luis

http://www.gmx.net