[Uml-devel] Code generators

Jens Krüger jens_krueger at frm2.tu-muenchen.de
Fri Jul 19 04:19:04 UTC 2002

Hi Luis,

I send you some days ago a copy from my C++ code generator. Did you find some
time to have a look at this code? I saw you changed also the JAVA code
generator. Because JAVA and C++ very similar to each other in the source
code, I suggest you to create a abstract base class to both which contains
the most of the code. Only the differences should be implemented in the
special classes.
A candidate for the common use is the comment generation: JavaDoc, kdoc,
doxygen may use the same tags. I saw a lot of code written two times in
different files. It would be easier for us to maintain the code generator.
What do you think about this.

Jens

--

Jens Krüger