[Uml-devel] CVS update & problem

Paul Hensgen phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 17 04:48:02 UTC 2002

Hi guys,

Updated cvs and it is abit different with kdevelop 2.1.2 to the other version
I was using.

KDevelop no longer make a uml binary but something like uml-i386-linux or
something like that.  This means program won't load from menu atm.

CVS has again got a stale lock on it.  I have contacted sourceforge and
waiting for them to remove it.  I thought they had fixed the problem with vi.

From the support list alot of people are having this problem.

I have put a copy of the current code to here:

http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml.tar.bz2  (The link on the main web page will
work also)

Includes Luis's code gen fixes and I also added the ability to have operations
with the same name.  A warning box is shown if you enter the same name.  Some
work still needs to be done on it though.

Give it a whirl and report those bugs.

The CVS versioning in the download is not correct but it is the most up to
date.  I will fix the versions when cvs is fixed and let you know.

Let me know if you have any troubles.

Paul