[Uml-devel] CVS update & problem
phensgen at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 17 04:48:02 UTC 2002
Updated cvs and it is abit different with kdevelop 2.1.2 to the other version
I was using.
KDevelop no longer make a uml binary but something like uml-i386-linux or
something like that. This means program won't load from menu atm.
CVS has again got a stale lock on it. I have contacted sourceforge and
waiting for them to remove it. I thought they had fixed the problem with vi.
From the support list alot of people are having this problem.
I have put a copy of the current code to here:
http://uml.sourceforge.net/uml.tar.bz2 (The link on the main web page will
Includes Luis's code gen fixes and I also added the ability to have operations
with the same name. A warning box is shown if you enter the same name. Some
work still needs to be done on it though.
Give it a whirl and report those bugs.
The CVS versioning in the download is not correct but it is the most up to
date. I will fix the versions when cvs is fixed and let you know.
Let me know if you have any troubles.
More information about the umbrello-devel