[Uml-devel] .deb's in debian archive

Robert Lemmen robertle at semistable.com
Mon Aug 5 02:48:03 UTC 2002

> I've had no contact with the .deb packager and don't know his current
> status.

well, i sent him a mail. i think i just go on, if he has any problems
with it we can sort things out later

> We are hopeing to make a release as soon as Sourceforge give us admin
> privilages (or you could take a CVS snapshot).  It will be for KDE 3 only
> but may be persuaded to work with kde 2.2.  If that's not appropriate then
> just use the current .debs.

first of all, there is no need for a rush, since the next debian release
won't be any sooner than in a year. using the current deb's isn't that
nice since it's not only about uploading a deb, it's tracking cvs,
investigating bugs etc. so i will just follow your cvs development and
make releases whenever you make one plus whenever it seems fit to me.

btw: i think "uml" is too generic a name to be used in debian. would it
be ok if i renamed both the package and the binary to uml-modeller??

robert