[Uml-devel] .deb's in debian archive

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Aug 5 04:30:05 UTC 2002

> >  robert himself could grab cvs and make a package out of it.
> >

> i would do that myself, i need the sources to investigate bugs anyway

well.. that sounds great!!! thank you.

I think I don't need to say this, but I'm going to anyway: please report all
bugs you find so we can try fix them (or subit patches! )

> i will trach cvs and make some point releases when it seems fit

ok. you can manage the deb-packages and make your own point-releases as you
see it fits. I dont think any of the people here would have any problems with
that, same applies to the name question (using "uml-modeller" instead of
just "uml")

regards,

Luis

http://www.gmx.net