[Uml-devel] .deb's in debian archive

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Aug 5 01:18:03 UTC 2002

> We are hopeing to make a release as soon as Sourceforge give us admin
> privilages (or you could take a CVS snapshot).  It will be for KDE 3 only
> but may be persuaded to work with kde 2.2.  If that's not appropriate then
> just use the current .debs.

I think the current .debs are pretty old. No idea what features are missing
or what bugs are included in those packages, so if robert can't wait till the
release then maybe one of us (developers) or robert himself could grab cvs
and make a package out of it.

I do think all developers would be very happy and thankful to have UML
Modeller included in Debian, but I think having up-to-date code would be better.

regards,

luis

http://www.gmx.net