[Uml-devel] New

manuel manuel at stjohnsprepschool.org
Sun Dec 30 11:35:01 UTC 2001

All:

About the file type, does anybody know, how does MS Visio stores UML
diagrams?, it would be great if it's posible to create interoperabilty with
Visio files. I'll take a look at Visio as well for ideas on GUI design and
features. I belive that the best way to create a great product is take
something good and meake it better (in KDE of course!). I'll get Visio and
Infrom you people of file formats of Visio; I'll reserach as well the web on
information about the file formats since it tis probably one of the most
imporant issues to achieve wide speread adoption of this project in
heterogenos developing situations. If none of this is succesful i'll _TRY_ to
reverse engeneer the file (with a lot of luck and coffee!).

Manuel
(hey Manuel we have the same name! Where are you from?)