More than one picture - games catalog

Jacek Marecki spinek2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:14:06 GMT 2022

Thank you very much!
I'm still going to ask you for help. And sorry for my English :)
Maybe I will start with what Tellico will be used for me.
I would really like to print a pictorial catalog of old computer games.
For each game would be visible cover and screenshot one or two,
description of the game and platform and possibly other information.
I have found that TheGamesDB is the best source for me, however,
because of the speed of operation and the additional screenshots.
Unfortunately, I can't link the extra field to the screenshots that
appear in TheGamesDB. If it can't be linked, I'll of course fill it in
manually.
Now I will move on to a very important thing for me - printing the catalog.
I noticed that the "Generate collection reports/Image list" function
works very nicely. I can see there cover, description, title, comment.
Unfortunately, I don't see any more manually added screenshots and I
don't know where I can enable the view of e.g. platform or publisher
etc.  In the "Generate collection reports/Image list" can I change the
size of images, font size, font color etc.? If I can do this, please
tell me where?
I have also looked for other possibilities to get the right end result
by exporting to HTML and print settings, but unfortunately I have not
found the right options to get the right effect.
Thanks again for your help :)

Jacek

pon., 21 mar 2022 o 22:47 Robby Stephenson <robby at periapsis.org> napisaƂ(a):