data sources

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Sun Feb 27 20:54:18 GMT 2022

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022 at 7:34 AM Martin Schimmels <martin.schimmels at web.de>
wrote:

> Fortunately tellico allows new data sources. I would like to install
> access to a Z39.50-Server e.g. the DNB (Deutsche Nationalbibliothek). I
> did install that server in Koha. Here I had to fill two fields:
>
> 1. Additional SRU-Options: sru=get, sru_version=1.1, schema=MARC21-xml
>
> 2. SRU Search Fields Mapping: title=dnb.title, isbn=dnb.num ... etc
>
> Unfortunately there is no possibility to add these parameters for
> installing the dnb-server ... or did I simply not find it ???

The SRU source allows additional parameters, which was driven by the DNB
source, actually. This older thread might be helpful.
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/2018-June/001357.html The
associated screenshot was what worked at the time
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/attachments/20180625/82327385/attachment-0001.png
along with an update the XSL file.