data sources

Martin Schimmels martin.schimmels at web.de
Sun Feb 27 12:34:35 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

here's my problem:

Fortunately tellico allows new data sources. I would like to install
access to a Z39.50-Server e.g. the DNB (Deutsche Nationalbibliothek). I
did install that server in Koha. Here I had to fill two fields:

1. Additional SRU-Options: sru=get, sru_version=1.1, schema=MARC21-xml

2. SRU Search Fields Mapping: title=dnb.title, isbn=dnb.num ... etc

Unfortunately there is no possibility to add these parameters for
installing the dnb-server ... or did I simply not find it ???

Or is there a workaround for that problem?

Greetings

Martin