Creating a Custom Report

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Wed Feb 2 18:21:06 GMT 2022

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 9:05 AM Francis Greaves <themetman at themetman.net>
wrote:

> Having browsed through some of the archives, I found this one:
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/2021-October/001660.html
>

> I have looked at the Column_View.xsl, created one of my own from this,
> changed line 39 to this:
>
> <xsl:param name="column-names" select="'title player-number'"/>
>

> Not changed anything else, and expected to see two columns, one with the
> Album Title, the other with the Player Number in it. However I get  the
> same as the original Column View Report, just the Album title.

Make sure you're editing line 39 that starts with <xsl:variable and not
line 38 that starts with <xsl:param. Tellico overrides the param but not
the variable.

And from within the interface, the Column View should pick up your visible
columns, so if you hide all the columns except title and Player Number,
then generate the report, perhaps that will give you what you need.