Creating a Custom Report

Francis Greaves themetman at themetman.net
Wed Feb 2 14:05:14 GMT 2022

Dear All

Sorry I sent the first message from the wrong Email Address.....

I am running Tellico Version 3.2.3 in Linux Mint.

I am trying to create a Custom Report of a Music Database. I have a Custom Field 'Player Number which I have found has the name 'player-number' by exporting the collection as an xsl file.

Having browsed through some of the archives, I found this one: https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/tellico-users/2021-October/001660.html

I have looked at the Column_View.xsl, created one of my own from this, changed line 39 to this:

<xsl:param name="column-names" select="'title player-number'"/>

Not changed anything else, and expected to see two columns, one with the Album Title, the other with the Player Number in it. However I get  the same as the original Column View Report, just the Album title.

Running tellico from the command line, the only output I get when runnning my report is this:

QWidget::paintEngine: Should no longer be called

QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 1

QPainter::translate: Painter not active

QPainter::setClipRect: Painter not active

Any Idea how to  get a two column output with the fields I need?

Many thanks

Francis