Manually adding tracks to albums

Jared list-tellico at legroom.net
Tue Apr 5 03:02:44 BST 2022

Is there a faster or more efficient way to add tracks not included in a
source like discogs than fiddling with each cell manually? Right now I
have to right-click and add a new row for each track beyond 5, then
copy/paste the title in each title cell one row at a time, then repeat
for artist one row at a time, then repeat for length one row at a time.

Is there some way to paste in multiple tracks at once in some way? or
dragon and drop in some way I'm not seeing?  or maybe import a tracklist
from a text file or CSV?

Not that big a deal, but I'm adding a lot of game soundtracks not in
discogs, and they tend to have a lot of tracks crammed on one disc. It
takes several minutes with this process even for relatively short track
lists.

Importing from file metadata kind of does what I'm looking for, but it
screws with my collection fields, adding a bunch of fields I don't want.

--
Jared