TheGamesDB.net

Jared list-tellico at legroom.net
Wed Jan 8 02:36:36 GMT 2020

Ha.  Cached data can get you every time.  :-)

Yeah, they had major downtime recently.  Was tracking them delay waiting
to begin working on my collection, then ran into this.  They're planning
on moving back to the latest version of everything relatively soon, so
if that's the issue then it's probably best to just wait for that final
restore to happen and then check and adjust as needed from there.

If you'd like, I can keep an eye on it and let you know once they're
fully back up and running.

--
Jared