Announcing tellico2html (was: Issue with HTML export)

Bruno Cornec bruno at victoria.frmug.org
Fri Oct 5 23:45:44 BST 2018

On Fri, Oct 05, 2018 at 12:32:49PM +0100, Urban Planet wrote:
> That sound great!  We don't use the Export functionality for generate
> our web lists, but the Report functionality, whose html pages we upload
> to our blogs.  Some examples:
> -From our library:
> http://biblioteca-manticore.blogspot.com/p/catalogo-de-nuestra-biblioteca.html

Ok I see. That's similar to what I do, but in addition tellico2html
generates one page per element mentioned in a list. So for each book, I
have a detailed entry, such as what the tellico tool provides when you
double clik on an element in the list.

So e.g. for my case, I now have 6650+ pages generated automatically for
all the CDs I have ;-)

> We'll test your script.  Thanks!

Please and let me know your thoughts. I also would welcome
patches/PR/BR/ER ;-)

Bruno.
--
Des infos sur la musique ancienne  -- http://www.musique-ancienne.org