Announcing tellico2html (was: Issue with HTML export)

Urban Planet urbanplanet.manticore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:32:49 BST 2018

El vie., 5 oct. 2018 a las 2:44, Bruno Cornec  escribió:

> Hello tellicoers !
> oDue to the issues I had to created in an automatic fashion a web site
> from my tellico data, I passed a bit of time these last days to create a
> script perfoming it for me, and thought it could be of interest to this
> community.

That sound great!  We don't use the Export functionality for generate
our web lists, but the Report functionality, whose html pages we upload
to our blogs.  Some examples:
-From our library:
http://biblioteca-manticore.blogspot.com/p/catalogo-de-nuestra-biblioteca.html
-From our barter club:
http://trocalibros-manticore.blogspot.com/p/novelas-y-relatos.html
-From our collectionist club:
http://coleccionista-manticore.blogspot.com/p/libros.html
-From our solidarity section:
http://blake-manticore.blogspot.com/p/otros-libros.html

These are only a part of our lists in blogs.  As you can see, we depend
on Tellico for a large subset of public activities and we are very
interested in all kind of things that improve its productivity.

We'll test your script.  Thanks!