[Tellico-users] Segmentation fault with Tellico 2.9.91

Tomasz Golinski tomaszg at math.uwb.edu.pl
Tue Apr 19 15:30:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been trying to run Tellico 2.9.91. After installing all missing KF
dependencies I was able to build it successfully (with gcc-5.3.0 on
Gentoo, AMD64). However it segfaults on run:

tellico[31747]: segfault at 7f9cd1368ba0 ip 00007f9ccd11ffac sp
00007fff07a2dec0 error 7 in libQtGui.so.4.8.7[7f9cccf6c000+a79000]

I have both qtgui 4 and 5 installed but I guess that Tellico should link
against libqtgui 5. I don't know if it is cmake problem or some problem
in my setup. I've tried this on two separate Gentoo systems and also
tried current git HEAD. I could try to rebuild libQtGui with debug
symbols to try to get a meaningful backtrace.

Moreover there was quite a lot of cmake and gcc warnings. They don't
seem relevant to the issue, but I'm attaching logs for reference.

Best regards
Tomasz Golinski