[Tellico-users] Import audio CD data no longer works

Robby Stephenson robby at periapsis.org
Mon Nov 17 03:19:04 UTC 2014

Bill,

One way you can check about how Tellico was compiled is to used the ldd command.

ldd `which tellico`

(Those are back-ticks). That will list all the libraries against which
Tellico was compiled. See if libkcddb shows up in that list.

Looking at the Fedora packaging info, I do see that back in September,
the build switched from using the full kdemultimedia-devel pkg to the
libkcddb-devel pkg. So in theory, it should be working.
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/tellico.git/commit/?id=20bff0647d38c2ca539d628029816de5b8c456e2

But this rpm info does not show a dependency on libkcddb which is puzzling.
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/fedora/updates/20/i386/tellico-2.3.9-1.fc20.i686.html

Since I don't have access to a Fedora system, that's about all I can check.

Robby